As a 25 + year practicing physician I am confident in managing your musculoskeletal conditions. I understand that not all patients are the same and respond differently to injuries. I believe patients deserve competent doctors and therapists that "truly" understand the effects of injury on human structure. I also understand that the multidisciplinary approach is the most effective way to help manage these injuries.
Over the years I have developed relationships with exceptional physicians and specialists in the Palm Beach County area. These include Orthopedists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Rheumatologists, Pain Management Specialists, Podiatrists, Non Surgical Orthopedists, Family Practitioners, Internists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Physiatrists, Non-Surgical Orthopedists and Maxillofacial Specialists. Together we focus on the correct diagnosis and coordination of patient care.
Dr. Mote and his team is completely committed to providing the highest quality of patient care.
Below you will find some other reasons why I believe we provide the best Chiropractic and Physical therapy services in Palm Beach County:
- Personalized treatment and Concierge Care from a qualified Chiropractic Physician with over 25 years of experience
- Rehabilitative care provided in a safe and nurturing environment by licensed Doctors of physical therapy(DPT), Masters of physical therapy(MPT), and Physical therapist assistants( PTA)
- One on one patient care. NO group therapy.
- Individual treatment rooms to provide privacy for our patients as well as a place to communicate any questions or concerns regarding their treatment plan
- State-of-the-art equipment in a spacious gym
- 200 square foot Aquatic Therapy Pool
- A professional, friendly, and courteous staff
- Same day emergency care