Boynton Beach - Delray Beach Chiropractor
As a 30 + year practicing physician in both Boynton Beach and Delray Beach, I am confident in managing musculoskeletal conditions. I understand that not all patients are the same and respond to injuries very differently. I believe patients deserve competent chiropractors and physical therapists that "Truly" understand the effects of injury on the human structure. I also believe, when indicated, a multidisciplinary approach is the most effective way to help manage patients through their injuries.
Over the years I have developed relationships with many of the exceptional physicians and specialists throughout the Palm Beach County and Broward County areas. These include Orthopedists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Rheumatologists, Pain Management Specialists, Podiatrists, Non-Surgical Orthopedists, Family Practitioners, Internists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and Maxillofacial Specialists. Together we focus on the making the correct diagnosis and coordinating patient care. Boynton Beach Chiropractor Dr. Mote and his team is completely committed to providing the highest quality of patient care to all of their patients.
Below you will find some other reasons why I believe we provide the best Chiropractic and Physical therapy services in the Boynton Beach and delray Beach area:
- Personalized treatment and exceptional care from a qualified Chiropractic Physician with over 30 years of experience
- Extensive post graduate orthopedic training
- Rehabilitative care provided in a safe and nurturing environment by licensed Doctors of physical therapy(DPT), Masters of physical therapy(MPT), and Physical therapist assistants( PTA)
- One on one patient care. NO group therapy.
- Individual treatment rooms to provide privacy for our patients as well as a place to communicate any questions or concerns regarding their treatment plan
- Modern State-of-the-art fully equipped spacious gym area
- 200 square foot heated Aquatic Therapy Pool
- A professional, friendly, and courteous staff
- Same day emergency care
- Treatment tables/Equipment cleaned and sanitized before and after every treatment